Saturday, August 23, 2014

My life right now.


Life! It's a beautiful thing. Full of joy, trials, times to grow, simple everyday moments, big milestone moments.... So don't get so caught up in your "life" that you forget to really and truly live!!! We are so blessed by God to be living in this time in history, what are we doing to grow His kingdom?

~ * ~ * ~ 

 Here's a few iPhone shots from my life right now (I promise, one of these days will do a post with only pictures from my "real" camera) :) I'm SO thankful to the Lord for giving me this wonderful life to live!!!! 


When you're planning a wedding this is what your desk looks like: full of lists and papers and everything else in between with iced coffee and dark chocolate ;) The coffee is definitely needed as sleep isn't much of an option ;P But oh! It's Such fun!! And the chocolate just adds a smile...


Sister wedding shopping dates! Yay :) 


Had some extra time to make dinner the other day....


Lots of bridal shower invitation making. 


National Cheesecake Day was July 30th. It's a day that is tucked into busy life that just makes me smile :-) So I made a brownie cheesecake to celebrate, and we ate it, yum. 


Been walking/running my dog and I love it. Oh yes, it's so that I can eat more cheesecake, haha, just kidding ;P 


Crazy sibling car ussies. We take so many of these I think I'll be able to fill a book someday ;P 


Treasuring every memory with this girl before she is no longer a Miss but a Mrs.!  {scream} I'm s.o. Excited!!!! 


Lunch in the midst of a wedding dress shopping day. Speaking of wedding dresses....why do they have to be so expensive, and why is it so hard for the bride to find the one?;P haha.


In the midst of all this busyness my little nephews are growing way too fast. So what's more fun than to take them outside and just get all dirty an dusty with them?;) 


My reminder right now, to stop talking about doing things and just doing them!! So, I decided I'd do this quick random post rather than just talk about it ;P 

~ * ~ * ~ 

God is above and beyond good. I know I say this all the time, but I just can't help it!!  Lately I've been constantly left amazed at His provision and goodness. Alrighty, now I'm going to go get stuff done, instead of just talking about it ;-P 

One more thing, I love this verse. Thank you Jesus for all your many gifts! 


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."
James 1:17


No comments:

Post a Comment