Tuesday, March 11, 2014

quotes...

 
Here's a few recent quote favorites of mine... I love coming across simple short inspiring quotes!




 
 

 
 
 
Just thought I'd add this one too and be a little random...camping is awesome ;-)
 
~*~*~
 
A couple verses I have been thinking about lately...
 
* * *
 
"I have told the glad news of deliverance
    in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O Lord.
 I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart;
    I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation;
I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness
    from the great congregation."
Psalm 40:9-10
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all those, but the second is my favorite! Thanks so much for posting! -MacyMakana <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes Jae! Thanks for posting them!:)
    ~ Ash

    ReplyDelete