Sunday, March 16, 2014

February Photo Challenge - Week Three & Four



                                                        February 16th - A Memory ~ dried rose from Josh's wedding...



                                                             February 17th - Music 



                     February 18th - Looking Down ~ Up on the hill lookin' down at our home...


                           February 19th - Workspace ~ My little "corner" of the bedroom ;-)


                     February 20th - Itsy-Bitsy ~ These Shepherd's Purse flowers are soo tiny...!!



                                                             February 21st - Architecture 



                                                             February 22nd - Motion 



                                                        February 23rd - Power Lines ~


                                                        February 24th - A Sign ~ my brothers tool shed decor ;-)




                                                        February 25th - A Clock ~ I love this clock!!!


                                                        February 26th - Beverage ~ starting to make a mocha drink...



                                                        February 27th - Love ~ I love people...



                                                        February 28th - Texture                                                  

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!!!:) I like them all.
    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jaeleen! That clock is so cool :) It's also really neat seeing pictures of your house cause *ahem* we've never been there ya know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I know! :/ It's definitely in the agenda to plan...sometime soon :-)

      Delete
  3. Somehow you ended up with one more day in February than I did :P haha! Nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...Ashley pointed that out to me and I haven't gotten around to taking the picture down ;P Well, see (it's not a very good excuse, it just shows I obviously wasn't paying attention;p), what happened is the list I'm following of the pictures to take had 29 days listed on it, so I completely forgot that there were only 28 days....haha! So, kinda crazy! ;-p

      Delete